DEPARTMENT OF COMMUNICATIONS, ENERGY AND NATURAL RESOURCES
The Minister of State at the Department of Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Fergus O’Dowd, T.D. invites members of the public and interested parties to attend a public information meeting to canvass views on the major elements of new inland fisheries legislation, in advance of the statutory consultation period. Details of venues, dates and times for the information meetings are as follows;
- Drogheda in the D Hotel on Monday 29th April 2013 at 6pm
- Tuam in the Ard Ri House Hotel on Tuesday 30th April 2013 at 6pm
- Carrick-on-Shannon in the Landmark Hotel Wednesday 1st May at 6pm
- Clonmel in the Clonmel Park Hotel on Thursday 2nd May at 6pm
- Dublin in the Lucan Spa Hotel on Wednesday 8th May at 7pm
The Minister of State wishes to canvass a comprehensive range of views to inform the general thrust of the new legislation and the purpose of these meetings is to update interested parties on the process for submitting their views. The statutory written consultation process will commence on Monday 13th May.